We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join an expanding independent Heating and Plumbing Company in the UK working mainly across the North West.
You must be pro-active, energetic and have the drive and determination to offer an unrivaled service for both domestic and commercial clients
As a Plumbing and Heating Engineer you will be expected to carry out installation and upgrading of central heating systems, general plumbing works, boiler repairs and servicing.
Candidate requirements: –
- Servicing and breakdown experience
- A recognised qualification NVQ/C&G Level 3 with the ACS accreditation and served a full apprenticeship
- Domestic ACS Gas qualifications (CCN1, CEN1 and HTR1)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSC card desirable but not essential
- Electrical knowledge desirable
- Use of own tools
Salary negotiable, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
To apply, please fill in the application form HERE